Sunday, November 14, 2010

PROTEST www.HOLLYWOOD.TV for thier horrific posting of the aftermath death of Lauren Ann Freeman on the Sunset Strip on You Tube. How dare they!

Image representing YouTube as depicted in Crun...Image via CrunchBaseBy Randy Economy
www.Economy4ABC.Blogspot.com
November 14, 2010

3:16 p.m.


West Hollywood, CA

I have been bombarded with notes asking me to encourage all my readers to demand that www.Hollywood.tv remove a repulsive and graphic video of the scene on Sunset Boulevard that shows the graphic hit and run incident of Lauren Ann Freeman, the young, beautiful woman who lost her life last week.

I REFUSE to post this video. 

Shame on www.Hollywood.tv for allowing this to be posted on their website and on You Tube.  I also sent an "offensive posting" warning to You Tube demanding that they remove the clip.

Ryan Bowman, the owner of Zeal Entertainment, is due in Beverly Hills Court on Monday morning for his arraignment. He is being held on a $2 MILLION bail for vehicular manslaughter.  See below posts for more details.


Lets all put pressure on Hollywood.tv to have the person responsible for posting this clip be fired.  They have crossed the line....big time....in my opinion.
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have sent my protest to You Tube. What is disgrace.

Anonymous said...

Thanks as a remedy for this discriminative article, it's very much famous blogs