Thursday, November 11, 2010

REMEMBERING LAUREN ANN FREEMAN: Victim id'ed in last nights horrific crash on the Sunset Strip. Suspect in gray Bentley still at large

The Strip is famous for its wall-to-wall adver...Image via Wikipedia
Great report from Fox News Reporter Phil Schuman!
By Randy Economy
www.Economy4ABC.Blogspot.com
November 11, 2010
4 p.m.
West Hollywood, CA
 
Victim Lauren Ann Freeman from her Facebook page.

We now know the name of the person who was killed last night on the Sunset Strip in that horrific hit and run incident involving a gray-Bentley automobile.

The woman was identified by the coroner's office as Hollywood resident Lauren Ann Freeman.
Freeman was in a crosswalk with a friend when she was struck by a dark-colored Bentley and thrown more than 50 feet. She died at the scene.

I have had several witnesses of the incident leave comments on my earlier blog post below, including from people who helped at the scene. 

Witnesses tell me that Freeman had been walking across the street ahead of a group of people when she was struck.  My heart goes out to everyone who knew Lauren. So tragic.

If you were responsible for this, you need to do the right thing and turn yourself into law enforcement.If you have a special memory of Lauren, please feel free to leave a note in my comment section.  More details.
Lets catch this person responsible....
Enhanced by Zemanta

11 comments:

Lauren's Pal said...

Lauren was my friend. I loved her so much. I cannot get my arms around this horrific situation. Thanks for keeping us informed.

Anonymous said...

I hope the person who did this is brought to justice. SOMEONE has to know who did this to my friend, Lauren.

Anonymous said...

They got the car. Now we need to catch the person who was driving it.

Anonymous said...

So sad. So angry.

Anonymous said...

I know its Hollywood, but how many gray bentleys can there really be?

Anonymous said...

I would like to reach out to the family, its great the jerk turned himself in . Her family is beyond upset. If anyone knows how to send cards, email to her family please tell me, what a beatufil wooman and what a tradegy

Anonymous said...

Lauren was such a lovely girl and always had a smile on her face.
It's awful to think we wil never be able to see that lovely smile in person again,
The man responsible doesn't know how much her took away from the world.
My heart is with Lauren's family.
We will miss you.

Anonymous said...

I see pure love in those eyes. Lauren was an "angel."

The man who did this ran from the scene.

He hid for several hours, and NONE of us can allow him to get away with this...period.

Anonymous said...

I am sitting here in my home in Maryland with several pictures of Lauren from preschool sitting in my lap. She and my daughter were friends back then. Such a waste...
She had such a future ahead of her out in California and I know from her Mom that she loved it out there. She had found her niche. Lauren's Maryland friends will be devastated when word gets out...this is beyond sad... Those angels will be stylin' with that wild child up there with them!

Anonymous said...

I am a friend of Laurens from MD. I am speechless about what happened to my friend and it saddens me I will never see her again. Lauren i love and miss you..

Anonymous said...

i live close to the sunset strip and having heard the verdict, i am as OUTRAGED as this victim's family and friends must be....1 year in a 5 star private jail????....we should all be ashamed of our legal system this very day....i know i am!