Sunday, November 14, 2010

GARTH KEMP, ABC 7 AND THE FIREFIGHTER'S SPARK OF LOVE TOY DRIVE ARRIVES IN CERRITOS THIS THURSDAY! STUFF THAT BUS, DARN IT!

Garth Kemp, and his "Elves" will invade Los Cerritos Mall this Thursday....
The logo of the American Broadcasting Company ...Image via Wikipedia By Randy Economy
www.Economy4ABC.Blogspot.com
November 14, 2010
11:10 p.m.

Cerritos, CA

Time to "stuff that bus."  Local iconic weatherman Garth Kemp and ABC 7 rolls their famous "Firefighters Spark Of Love Bus" and Toy Drive into the Los Cerritos Center, at the I-605 and South Street this coming Thursday.
I plan to be there, and I want EVERYONE from CERRITOS, ARTESIA, NORWALK, LAKEWOOD, HAWAIIAN GARDENS and LONG BEACH to come out and bring a NEW UNWRAPPED toy to help a deserving child for the upcoming Holiday season.  Don't be cheap.  Bring the  good stuff. I plan to hit the Toy's R' Us over on South Street this week to pick up my goodies.




I am not sure where the bus is going to be located,  but as soon as I get the final location I will post it here on my blog.


Remember, we all need to help our children and families during this economic downturn.
The toy drive will go from 5:30 a.m. till 6:30 p.m. Thanks, Garth and ABC 7 for coming to Cerritos!

We won't let you DOWN!  PAGING CERRITOS MAYOR JOSEPH CHO....!  PAGING ARTESIA MAYOR TONY LIMA...!  PAGING HAWAIIAN GARDENS MAYOR VICTOR FARFAN!   :)
Posted by Picasa
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: