Thursday, September 09, 2010

Did the Chinese discover America? Noted author Charlotte Harris Rees to visit Cerritos Library next Monday to talk about her "Secret Maps of Ancient World."

en:Sculpture of a native american man standing...Image via Wikipedia
By Randy Economy
www.Economy4ABC.Blogspot.com
September 9, 2010
Cerritos, USA

So, who really discovered America?
Chinese dance group from Cerritos. Randy Economy Photo. Copyright.

Christopher Columbus?  The American Indians?  The Pilgrims? The Chinese?  The Chinese?

A night at the Cerritos Library next Monday, September 9 will explore this topic with what promises to challenger everyone who plans to attend....

The ancient classic Shan Hai Jing (Collection of the Mountains and Seas), said to have been written in 2,200 BC tells of Chinese travel to the four corners of the earth, says Ms. Charlotte Harris Rees, "including a beautiful land to the east of China named Fu Sang."

Think about this....
  • Did Chinese predate Columbus? 
  • Is Fu Sang the America as we know it? 
  • Are native American Indians of Chinese ancestry? 
  • Will American History be revised? 
  • Who was Hendon M Harris Jr,? 
  • What was Charlotte Harris Rees motivation for writing this book? 
Ms. Rees, the author will be at the famed Cerritos Library next Monday, September 13 at 7 p.m. for a special look at this highly charged issue.

I want everyone of my readers from Cerritos and the surrounding communities to think about attending this event.  (I'm planning to attend....I think I need a copy of this book for my library....)

Thanks to my friend Gordon Hom, President of the Chinese Historical Society of Southern California for passing this information along to me.

If you want your Community event flyer posted here on my Blog, send me a photo copy of the art work to RREconomy@aol.com, and I will do my very best to post it!
Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

The GREEKS DID IT said...

The TRUTH is that the GREEKS ACTUALLY DISCOVERED AMERICA. OKAY. OPPA!

Jump on Jupiter said...

The Chinese did not discover Alaska. Aliens from Jupiter were here first.

Anonymous said...

What about that Italian Columbus?