Tuesday, June 29, 2010

GO DONS!: Cerritos High School Class of 1980 getting ready to CELEBRATE its 30th Class Reunion at Queen Mary!

By Randy Economy
http://www.economy4abc.blogspot.com/
June 29, 2010
10:15 p.m.

Cerritos, CA:

As you may know, I graduated from Cerritos High School in 1978. 

I missed my recent 30th Class Reunion in 2008 because of my house fire that took place just a couple of weeks prior to the reunion.

I loved my days at CHS, and I fondly remember so many amazing friends and classmates and teachers. 

We keep in touch through my blog, and Facebook and Twitter and we try to grab lunch or dinner over at the Cerritos Towne Center as often as possible.

I wanted to post this information about the 30th Reunion for the Cerritos High School Class of 1980.  This BIG REUNION will be  September 25, 2010 at the historic Queen Mary Hotel and Resort in Long Beach.

If you want more details, click on the PIC and DOWNLOAD this FLYER, and feel free to send this link to all of our "peeps" all around our cyber hood.

Party on Dons!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: