Sunday, June 27, 2010

ANNA TITUS: THE BEST RETIREMENT PARTY EVER for an AMAZING COMMUNITY LEADER and SUPER DIVA!



THE WOMAN OF THE HOUR!
ANNA TITUS and CERRITOS MAYOR JOSEPH CHO!
Randy Economy Photos
Anna Titus and Leroy Titus celebrate her retirement
from the ABC School District after 29 1/2 years!
By Randy Economy
June 27, 2010
10:07 p.m.

Sheraton Cerritos, CA!

You can call her the ultimate Super Diva of Cerritos!

Tonight more than 200 friends and family and community leaders paid tribute to ANNA TITUS who celebrated more than 29 and 1/2 years of employment from the ABC Unified School District.

Every DIVA needs her own pic on
M&M's and this gals makes
your HEART MELT!
Anna is one of the greatest leaders here in our part of the world here in Los Angeles County. Tonight she was honored by Members of Congress, The Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors, several State Senators and State Assemblyman, a host of local City Council Members and Mayors, School Board Members, and College Trustees.

We all LOVE ANNA TITUS here. She is one of the most loving, kind and compassionate people you will ever meet. I was honored to be with Anna tonight, and wanted to post this great moments for this special celebration.

"You will never know how much all of my family and friends and co-workers mean to me as I close this special chapter in my life. I shall always remember this day and cherish the memories. You are all the "Wind Beneath My Wings."

My Pal...ANNA TITUS!
I LOVE THIS GAL!
Thanks ANNA for BEING SO DARN AMAZING!
Thanks Anna for being so special too so many of us. 

Your inspire me, and I will know that my thoughts echo throughout Southern California.

Have a great time and remember, a new chapter in your life is about to be written! 

BTW. How in the world did they get you photo on those M&M's.   W2G Girl!  Now thats HOT!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: