Sunday, June 26, 2011

CLINT BLACK: My hat is off to the country music icon who is getting ready rock 183rd Street here in Cerritos on Sunday, July 17!

Drinkin' Songs and Other LogicImage via Wikipedia

By Randy Economy
For the Los Cerritos Community News
www.LosCerritosNews.net

Sunday, June 26, 2011
7:49 p.m.

Cerritos, CA

I cannot WAIT for SUNDAY, JULY 17.

Opening weekend for the new 2011-12 season for the Cerritos Center for the Performing Arts.

Breakin' out my cowboy boots, and Levis and will be dancing and sliding down 183rd Street to see the legendary CLINT BLACK LIVE!!

I feel like the luckiest reporter in Los Angeles to be able to cover Clint's concert here for the Los Cerritos Community News Group.

Kinda nervous, (yep, I do get a tad star struck once in a while)  but thrilled beyond words.  This is going to be an honor for me, and I am already making special plans for this special night. Going to keep all my readers posted about all the "cool inside" and "behind the scenes" details....


Greatest Hits II (Clint Black album)Image via WikipediaThe Cerritos Center for the Performing Arts is one of the most amazing places on "Planet Earth" to watch a concert. I have been "blessed" to have attended literally hundreds of live performances and events at the CCPA since it first opened their amazing bronze doors to the world a few decades ago.

Also going to post some of my all time favorite "Clint Black" songs here on the blog for the next three weeks.

Do you have a question for Clint? Please drop me a note to randy@cerritosnews.net .  More to follow!
Above: The Galaxy Song.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: