Sunday, June 26, 2011

THE VOICE POLL: Who will be the LAST VOICE SINGING ON NBC THIS WEEK? TAKE MY ON LINE POLL!


By Randy Economy
www.Economy4ABC.blogspot.com
Sunday, June 26, 2011
5:24 p.m.  PST

Hollywood, CA

Current logo created by Chermayeff & Geismar u...Image via WikipediaAmerica is about to have a "New Voice," and I couldn't be more thrilled.  I have been LOVING "The VOICE" on NBC this entire season, and now we are down to FOUR FINALISTS.  I have a poll on my blog.  I want to hear from you!  Who will be "The Voice" for 2011?

Vote for Beverly McClellan, Vicci Martinez, Javier Colon or Dia Frampton here on my blog!!



I have my favorite.  Not going to try to "sway your vote."  Pass this along to all your "peeps" and remember to TUNE into NBC to watch the FINALE of THE VOICE on TUESDAY and WEDNESDAY!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: