Thursday, May 26, 2011

Soaring over my hometown of Cerritos, CA! Way cool place to live, play, and yada, yada, yada.


By Randy Economy
www.Economy4abc.blogspot.com
Thursday, May 26 2011
11:21 a.m.

Cerritos, CA

I love this flippin' city of Cerritos. Yhis is my hood. Been here since 1968. This is "home sweet home." I love it so much here that I wanted to post this super snazzy look at "our world around us, Cerritos style." It was shot with a remote controlled helicopter, with a six foot wing span with a digital camera hooked to the bottom...

This was debuted a couple of weeks ago at the Cerritos Chamber of Commerce "State of the City" Luncheon. Oh sure, we have got some glitches here, this isn't "River City USA," but we are in a "paradise"surrounded by the oncrete jungle known as Los Angeles County.

Visit the Los Cerritos Community News on line! I am proud to "report" the news here for the LCCN.

Thanks Art.

Today is another day in paradise here in Cerritos.

No comments: