Saturday, April 02, 2011

"What a Wonderful World!" Pause. Reflect. Count your Blessings. The world really is a great place. Sometimes we forget how fortunate we really are.


By Randy Economy
www.Economy4ABC.Blogspot.com
April 2, 2011
Israel Kamakawiwo'oleCover of Israel Kamakawiwo'ole9:51 p.m.

Cerritos, CA

I truly feel like I am the most blessed person in the world. Today I reflect on the magical people who have been in "my world" for the past 50 years.


Sometimes we forget how fortunate we really are.

Today, do me a favor.  Take a moment to reflect on all the "good things" you have in your life.  Tell someone special to you how much you "really" love them.

Write a note to someone special. Put it in the mail, with the postage stamp upside down.   Be happy. Smile.Don't hold any ill feelings.

Kindness and compassion are the greatest gifts anyone in life can have...be loved, and give love!

Randy Economy

Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwo`ole's version of "What A Wonderful World" was produced by Jon de Mello for The Mountain Apple Company. As many of you know, Iz passed away a few years back, but we all need to reflect on the magic he left behind. Have the BEST SUNDAY EVER!
RrE

Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The WORLD needs more love. Thanks for posting this reminder, Randy!

Anonymous said...

Amen!

Rasi in India said...

We are ALL in this TOGETHER!

Suzzanne in Toronto said...

I live in Canada. I read your blog daily. I love this UPLIFTING song. Thanks, Pirate!