Saturday, April 02, 2011

Sam and Ren: These non-stop chattering twin baby boys are the talk of America. Is Hollywood about to call? Hummm. Give me that phone....



By Randy Economy
www.Economy4ABC.Blogspot.com
April 2, 2011
10:50 p.m. PST

America, USA!

Everyone has seen this video by now.  As of Sunday at midnight here on the West Coast, more than 17,000,000 people have "ewwed" and "awwed" watching Sam and Ren, age 17 months, and residents of Brooklyn and their "crazy" talk!  This past week has been a "whirlwind" for this family of the Empire state.  Could Hollywood could be calling next?  Yep.  I do believe. Sam and Ran are entertaining and tell it "like it is."  Love these kids. They will be "leaders" in their generation, trust me.  The are of conversation and the art of "negotiating" is brilliant between Sam and Ren. These two chatter boxes are non-stop.
"As a twin myself I have ideas about my own upbringing when considering how I want to raise my boys, but of course mostly it comes down to tackling parenting one day at a time," mom Abbey says on her blog.
Anyway. I am "along" for the ride, Abbey and Randy. These are the hottest "kids" on You Tube. One word of advice.  Get them an AGENT and a BOOKING MANAGER ASAP. Hollywood is about to call.... FYI:  17 MILLION HITS for their "chats"  in LESS THAN 2 weeks could translate into a "lot" of green down the road.  Just sayin....

Visit their blog at: http://www.twinmamarama.com.




The hottest twins in America, In honor of April Fool’s Day Ellen DeGeneres has an idea of what trick the boys might be planning…
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cure and the response it very funny http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKBIbqewTj8

jayrandall said...

Dear Sir,

I am the father of Sam and Ren. Can you please remove all references of their last name in your blog? Thank you. Talking Twins Father, talkingtwins@gmail.com