Sunday, January 30, 2011

ESTANCIA HIGH SCHOOL: DEAD BODY OF MAN IN HIS 20's FOUND IN HIGH SCHOOL PARKING LOT. HOW DID IT GET THERE? WHO DID IT? INVESTIGATION LAUNCED.

Location of Estancia High School
By Randy Economy
www.Economy4ABC.Blogspot.com
January 30, 2011
1:15 a.m.

Costa Mesa, CA

There is a mystery unfolding in the upscale community of Costa Mesa.

A dead body of a man in his 20's was found in the parking lot of the upscale campus of Estancia High School early Saturday morning.  Way early. Like 3:30 a.m. early.

Costa Mesa police are investigating the situation and they have very few clues.  Initial reports claim that law enforcement thinks that the man died somewhere else and was dropped at the school. 

They have not released much more information, other than the man had nothing to do with Estancia High School.

Estancia is one of the best high schools in The OC.  I checked their school website and no mention of the situation, but I am sure they will post something on Monday when class is in session.

Official seal of City of Costa MesaImage via WikipediaAlso, as soon as the Orange County Coroner releases the name and information about the victim found, I will update my blog.  In the meantime, if you are a student or faculty member there at EHS or live in that neighborhood, hit my comment section, and tell me what's on your mind?  

Estancia High School is located at 2323 Placentia Ave. in Costa Mesa.
Enhanced by Zemanta

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's crazy.. I went to school there... I hope we can find out soon the name of the person..

'Stancia 11 said...

I go to Estancia High School. I didn't get any information from the school over the weekend about this dead guy.

Anonymous said...

Hey Randy.
Thanks for the post.
Do we know the name of the guy who died?

Anonymous said...

Crazy. This shit doesn't roll in our area. I got to Estancia.

Anonymous said...

That's some scary ass stuff. I'm kinda scared to go to school tomorrow. Thank God I only have to go for a couple hours.

Randy Economy said...

Hey, IF you ATTEND ESTANCIA HS, and GET ANY MORE "INSIDE" INFORMATION ABOUT THIS CASE, HIT MY COMMENT SECTION! ALSO, MAKE SURE YOU PASS MY BLOG ALONG TO ALL THE PEEPS DOWN AT EHS!

Thanks
Randy Economy

I am still waiting for the Coroner to release the name of the victim.

Anonymous said...

I'm concerned about this statement in the article:

"Estancia is one of the best high schools in The OC."

I graduated from Estancia a few years ago and it does not qualify as anywhere near the top of Orange County high schools. Only 20% of the students passed the math section of the end of the year STAR test in 2008-2009. District and state averages were 55% and 46%, respectively.

Anonymous said...

ehs has actually now been the 2nd highest scoring school in nmusd in the STAR testing. And the identity and details have been released on the victim.

Anonymous said...

In general, components like CSS, HTML coding, content management,
programming are some of the few areas concerned with web development service.
As an SEO professional, your service proposal will matter a lot to win client's confidence and agreement. The first service is based on registering a domain name and adding of local IP address in local languages in the targeted market.

my homepage; Referencement web maroc