Monday, October 18, 2010

POLL: Who will you be voting for California US Senator. Boxer or Fiorina? How about Lieut. Governor, or Attorney General? Take my poll, then go VOTE!

Gavin Newsom, mayor of San Francisco.Image via Wikipedia
Meg and Carly.  The new "Mod Squad" in California, or not....?  You hot for Gavin?   Randy Economy Photo
By Randy Economy
www.Economy4ABC.Blogspot.com
October 18, 2010

8:30 p.m.

Hot for Boxer? Take my Poll.

Los Angeles, CA

So, who do you like better for US Senator here in California?

Boxer.  Carly.  Someone else?

Are you into Steve Cooley or Kamala Harris for Attorney General?


Is Abel Maldonado your cup of tea for Lieut. Guv or are you "hot" for Gavin Newsom?

Take my "Economy Election Poll" and tell me who you are going to be casing your ballot for this November.  Then, send my blog to all your friends, and have them participate as well.  Remember, WE the PEOPLE are the HEART of DEMOCRACY!


Let Freedom Ring, on it!

RrE

Are you able to vote for Maldonado for California Lieutenant Governor?  Randy Economy Photo

Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am HOT for STEVE COOLEY!

No Pretty People said...

Gavin is way to pretty. I am VOTING for MALDONADO.

Anonymous said...

I hate BOXER. Totally done with HER. Holding my nose and voting for Carly.