Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A quick thanks! More than 40,000 new readers in the last 21 days. THANKS a million and a half!

I just wanted to say thanks for visiting my blog. It is an honor to have your readership and support. 

During the past 4 weeks, more than 40,000 NEW READERS have visited my Blog, and I now have readers in more than 138 nations, and over 1.5 million readers.

At the Mustard Seed Communities last month in Kingston, Jamaica!
Remember, life is all around us and it is amazing to see how many people find my blog via search engines, and word of mouth and other social networking sites and news agencies.

In the slums of Kingston earlier this month....
I am proud to be a Journalist, an Author and a veteran Political advisor to more than 400 elected and "unelected" officials over the past 28 years.

Thanks again for allowing me to be part of your world, one blog posting at a time.

I have the most amazing friends from all walks of life...and from just about every part of the world. 

We all have a story or two to tell.  I am passionate about an open and honest media and society.  I am not afraid of taking on the establishment.  We all need to speak up and out to keep the politicians honest.

Anyway....keep the Passion, the real Love, the Honor, and Respect, and I will keep plugging away. 

I loved my trip to the slums in Kingston, Jamaica this past month.  I have begun working on a book and documentary on the works of the Mustard Seed Communities and founder Catholic Msgr. Gregory Ramkissoon.  I will be returning to Kingston later this year and to Central America to keep working on this amazing effort and look for the project to be done in 2011.   So, keep me in your thoughts and Prayers....


Love,
Randy Economy 


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: