Saturday, July 10, 2010

SATURDAY: 10:50 a.m. EST: At Miami International and off to Kingston in 2 hours! The HEAT is on....

By Randy Economy
http://www.economy4abc.blogspot.com/
July 11, 2010
10:52 a.m. EST

Miami Heat!

Well, I made it from LAX to Miami yesterday.  I had a great night of rest at the Westin Grand Colonnade in Coral Gables.   Talk about a small world,  my cabbie Fabian Boylar use to be a resident of Cerritos and actually lived right by Heritage Park in the 1980s.  Talk about A SMALL WORLD.

I am now at Gate  (D39) over at American Airlines to depart for Kingston, Jamaica in around 2 hours. 

I had a great flight yesterday.  Travelled over the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, and it looks awful.  You can see the oil EVERYWHERE....like cream on top of black beam soup....it really is a horrific sight to see.

The Miami Heat is off the hook....and it is NOT the WEATHER......this town has gone nuts over LeBron James.  Half of downtown Miami was blocked off for his press announcement yesterday.  Streets closed down, motorcycle cops everywhere....it was crazy  "hoop-la."

Anyway....

I will be arriving in Kingston later this afternoon, and am waiting here to connect with a group of
Mustard Seed leaders from Rhode Island and Boston to join me.  I cannot wait to see Fr. Gregory Ramkissoon. the Founder of the Mustard Seed Communities.  I have waited a long time for this special day of days.

Keep me in your thoughts.

Love,
randy.

No comments: