Friday, June 19, 2009

Econo-My-Scene: Be on your toes, Politicians, we're watching your EVERY MOVE!!

Image representing Twitter as depicted in Crun...

QUICK NOTE:
I will be posting my bi-weekly column "Econo-My-Scene" later this afternoon (Friday) here on the Blog.  My column now runs EVERY other WEEK in the Los Cerritos Community News and covers life in the cities of Cerritos, Artesia, Pico Rivera, Norwalk, Lakewood, and Hawaiian Gardens, CA

PEEK:

It really drives me crazy to see some of the things our elected officials POST on their Facebook, Twitter and other "Social Media" outlets.

Stay tuned.

This is going to crack you up.

I've been watching our Politicians UP to in Sacramento and Washington, DC. to see how they REALLY spend their time working "for us" on the job.

Check back this afternoon...

Randy Economy

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: