Thursday, April 09, 2009

Have a GREAT Friday and a Blessed Easter! Reflect on the Power and Meaning of This Holy Season!!



(Above: Chrism Mass at Our Lady of The Angels Celebrated by Roger Cardinal Mahony.   Randy Economy Photos)

I want to wish all of you a Great Good Friday, and a Blessed Easter this coming Sunday.  This is the most Holy time of the year, and I am keeping each of you in my Heart and Prayers during this Season of Renewal.

I went to an amazing Mass tonight at St. Linus Catholic Church in Norwalk that was Celebrated by Bishop Alexander Salazar of the Los Angeles Archdioces (oictured here).   I had a chance to greet Bishop Salazar tonight at St. Linus before the start of the Mass.

I love My Catholic Faith. As you may, or may not know, I was Baptised, Confirmed and Given the Rite of Holy Communion on October 21, 2007 at St. Linus Church. We have the BEST PRIESTS in AMERICA at St. Linus in Father Tony Gomez (see below) and our Associate Priest Rev. Huy Nguyen.

My life has totally changed since that Blessed day in the Fall of 2007. Today I understand what the "Power of Prayer" can bring to one's life.


This week is very humbling and very special to billions of Christians all over the world.  I look forward to Good Friday Mass tomorrow beginning at Noon at St. Linus.

Anyway, take a moment and reflect on the Power of this Holy weekend, regardless of your Faith.

Peace to all of you.

Randy Economy

No comments: