Thursday, September 29, 2011

Marilyn McCoo and Billy Davis, Jr.: Ready to swoon Cerritos this Friday night! I am READY to go, up, up and AWAY!


By Randy Economy
Marilyn McCooCover of Marilyn McCooReporter, Los Cerritos Community News
www.LosCerritosNews.net
Thursday, September 29, 2011
12:45 a.m. 
 
Cerritos, CA

 This FRIDAY night, the legendary Marilyn McCoo and Billy Davis, Jr., are going to be swooning the Cerritos Center for the Performing Arts, and I can't wait to see them....LIVE! This is going to be a great night of soulful songs, and memories and lots of love!

They help create the "Age of Aquarius" and are true music "royalty" in my book.



I hope you have your tickets!  If not visit the Cerritos Center for the Performing Arts at www.cerritoscenter.com.  Let me know if you want to take a ride in my beautiful balloon and drift across the Cerritos Towne Center....


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: