Wednesday, September 28, 2011

EVAN ALL-MIGHTY LONGORIA! The Home Run that will go down in HISTORY!

Evan LongoriaImage via Wikipedia
Evan is ALL-MIGHTY TONIGHT!
By Randy Economy
www.Economy4ABC.Blogspot.com
September 28, 2011
9:34 p.m. PST
 Cerritos, CA

 I was at The Lucky Dog Cafe around a half hour ago, when I watched sports history as it happened. Evan Longoria is America's Newest Idol tonight after his off the hook amazing home run that will be remembered for eons. Longoria blasted a solo shot in the 12th inning, to lift he underdog Tampa Bay Devil Rays to an 8-7 win against the heavily favored New York Yankees. The blast came literally three minutes after the Boston Red Sox blew their game against the Baltimore Orioles, 4-3. This is the stuff movies are made from. I am glad I got a chance to see this LIVE as it took place here in my "hood!"  Call this Evan "ALL" MIGHTY!
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Incredible moment in baseball history.