Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Ready for 2018! My blog is BACK, baby and we are taking names and telling the truth

I
The eye patch is gone. The blog is back.  I see what you are doing, with my one eye focused on exposing the truth.

My blog is back.... and 2018 is going to be epic.

I have sat on the political sidelines for far too long, and have sat silent while others have attempted (and failed miserably) to tell "my story" about my life, good times, bad times and everything in between.

I stopped blogging here on this site more than a year ago.  Engaging those to whom you have differences with can has consequences.  I will never allow anyone in the media to define who I am and what I represent any longer.

2018 is going to be the year that I take names, tell the truth, expand my horizons in the media multiplex and to continue to fight for what I believe in.

So, get ready for the ride of a lifetime.

Economy4ABC.blogspot.com is BACK.

Pass the word.



Randy Economy is an American Investigative Journalist who has exposed some of the biggest political corruption scandals in Southern California history. To book Randy Economy for you talk radio or talk news program email directly to RREconomy@aol.com. All Rights Reserved.

No comments: