Thursday, December 17, 2015

I have left AM 870 The Answer (KRLA) here in Los Angeles.. Stay Tuned Amercia....a NEW RANDY ECONOMY SHOW arrives in 2016

I have left AM 870 The Answer (KRLA) here in Los Angeles.
The "Randy Economy Show" has been a huge ratings hit and has been an incredible opportunity for me personally and professionally, and the show will be EXPANDING to a larger platform in 2016.
I am THRILLED and EXCITED about my future in media including talk radio, the internet, and yes....television.
I want to thank all of my friends, listeners, sponsors and FRIENDS and FAMILY for this past year.
Life is a Blessing.
Stay Tuned.
2016 in about to become the REAL "Year of the PIRATE!" here in America!
Randy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MMM if your rating were so high how come you left the station?