Sunday, November 30, 2014

Remembering Michelle Wright Alonzo: She Taught Life Lessons with a Loving Heart

I wanted to share a few thoughts about the passing of my friend Michelle Wright Alonzo who left this Earth this weekend all too soon.

Michelle and I, and so many others here on the East Side of Cerritos literally grew up together starting at the age of six, seven, and eight.
 

 Michelle had a heart of gold and her spirit touched me at a young age and I also considered her to be like a "kid sister" and a true friend. We both struggled in our adult years with health issues, but we never lost our sense of humor or sense of where we came from and the values we learned from our parents as youngsters. Michelle was an amazing teacher here in the ABC Unified School District, but the lessons she taught to so many about life through her compassion and struggles will inspire generations to come. Words cannot describe the sorrow I feel. Keeping her in my Thoughts and Prayers this week and I ask you to do the same.

No comments: