Friday, August 10, 2012

STABBING DEATH ON ALLARD STREET IN NORWALK: Victim was a female adult


11900 Allard St, Norwalk, CA 90650By Randy Economy
BREAKING NEWS:
Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department
Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Another HORRIFIC MURDER IN NORWALK....Sheriff’s Homicide Bureau detectives are responding to the 11900 block of Allard Street, Norwalk,  to investigate the circumstances involving a stabbing death of a female adult.
The victim was pronounced dead at the scene.  According to Deputy Kim Manatt with the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department the incident took place at around 3:45 p.m. on Friday afternoon.

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will right away sеіze yоuг rss as I can't to find your email subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you'vе any?
Kindly lеt me геcognizе in ordеr thаt I
coulԁ subscribe. Thankѕ.
Have a look at my web-site ... loans for bad credit