Thursday, May 31, 2012

ROBERT RAINEY: Who killed the popular Palms chiropractor




VIDEOS SHOW THE LATE Dr. Robert Rainey promoting his successful business and passion for the community around all of us....


Profile PictureWhat a horrific crime that took place sometime early Thursday morning.  Who killed Robert Rainey, a popular chiropractor who was found dead on the floor of his Palms office in a very upscale part of Los Angeles..
The 54-year-old Rainey who lives in Culver City, was apparently killed between 7 and 8 a.m. at 9225 Venice Blvd. The victim is reportedly brother of Los Angeles Times reporter James Rainey.
robert rainey twitter.JPG

This is a total outrage, and someone knows someone who is responsible for this killing.
Please, let's ALL find who is responsible.  Step up. Call local authorities.

Pray for the family and many friends of Mr. Rainey.


Enhanced by Zemanta

5 comments:

chiropractors new jersey said...

I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles.

chiropractors new jersey said...

Interesting post. I have been wondering about this issue,so thanks for posting.

Chiropractor Phoenix AZ said...

I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles.

chiropractors nj said...

Thank you, amazing job! This was the information I required.

chiropractors nj said...

Thank you, amazing job! This was the information I required.