Thursday, May 31, 2012

Ian, Rudy and Noel to face off on Univision Radio this afternoon with Fernando Espuelas and me. Huh? Yep.

Univision Radio
Univision Radio (Photo credit: Wikipedia)


Got a programming alert for you guys out there.  I will be back on the Fernando Espuelas Show (Univision Radio Network, AM 1020 here Los Angeles) with California State Assembly candidates Ian Charles Calderon, Rudy Bermudez and Noel Jaimes.
The show begins at 4 p.m., but you can tune in earlier (say around 3 p.m.) to catch this lively back and forth.
I really appreciate amazing journalists like Fernando Espuelas.  He and I are like two peas in a pod, in many ways.  We are both passionate about an open and honest Democracy, and we have no fear when it comes to getting to the truth, especially when it comes to elected officials.
Rudy, Ian, and Noel’s campaign is typical of what it happening in campaigns in California this June primary season.  This is “hardball” politics at its best, or worst, depending how you look at it.
Tune it.  Podcast to follow. I will also be taking my video cam….  Yep. Democracy in America lives on Latino Talk Radio.  Who KNEW!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: