Saturday, April 16, 2011

HOT! LA's very own "Ozomatli" burning up the California heat in Coachella today! Right on... love these guys!


By Randy Economy
www.Economy4ABC.Blogspot.com
Coachella Valley, CA
8:37 p.m.

Dude. I so wanted to go to the Coachella Music Festival this weekend.

But, since I couldn't swing the "heat," I have been glued to You Tube this weekend catching the mega concert LIVE.

Today I had to post this clip from the performance of Ozomatli. If you follow the "music scene" here in Los Angeles, you will know about Ozomatli.

Ten piece band playing primarily Latin, hip hop, nd rock music, and they formed in 1995 here in LA.

Amazing vocals, musical style, and way cool outfits, even if it was 110 in the sun today.

I will post more highlights later.  Chillin' in "Chella.... what the "hella. 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: