Tuesday, February 22, 2011

GIRL SCOUT COOKIE POLL: TIME TO VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE GIRL SCOUT COOKIE IN AMERICA!

Samoas are also called Caramel deLites.Image via WikipediaBy Randy Economy
www.Economy4ABC.Blogspot.com
February 22, 2011
9:35 p.m.

Hollywood, CA

So what is your favorite Girl Scout Cookie?  I want to know what America thinks, and tonight I am starting a WEEK LONG poll here on my blog to see what is the "BEST OF THE BEST" of the iconic sweet treat.

This year there are 11 types of Girl Scout Cookies that will be on sale beginning in the early part of March (in around a week or so).

The hot cookies for 2011 are as follows:

So, take my Poll.  Tell your Peeps.  Load up on BOX fulls and more boxes!  Party on!  Polls are NOW OPENED here on my BLOG!


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: