Thursday, February 24, 2011

Charlie Sheen: CBS pulls the plug on 'Two and A Half Men' after another bizarre public tantrum. Could this be the "beginning of the end" of his career, and life?


By Randy Economy
www.Economy4ABC.Blogspot.com
Thursday, February 24, 2011
11:08 p.m.
Drawing of actor Charlie Sheen made with graph...Image via Wikipedia
LOS ANGELES -

I think we might be seeing the end of the career and life of troubled actor Charlie Sheen.

Tonight CBS pulled the plug on his sitcom "Two and A Half Men" for the rest of the season and maybe for good.

Sheen is a troubled man, who is totally caught up in his "world."  He is killing himself and the entire world is  watching helplessly.

Sheen did one of the most bizarre radio interviews I have ever heard today Alex Jones Radio Show. He is a man out of control.  Sad to see that he has custody of his small children.  Someone needs to protect his children. 

You can catch the Sheen interview above on my blog.

CBS and Warner Bros. Television said they are ending production on TV's top-rated sitcom for the season.
Two-and-a-half-menImage via Wikipedia
The decision was based on the "totality of Charlie Sheen's statements, conduct and condition," the companies said in a joint statement Thursday. The show's future was not addressed.  Production had been suspended in January to allow Sheen to seek rehabilitation.

Watch this above clip, and you will see why CBS did what they "had to do."

Charlie Sheen is a lost soul.

The disease of addiction is killing him.  I hope he can find himself, if not, we will probably be reading his obituary in the very near future.

Your thoughts?  Hit my comment section below.

'Based on the totality of Charlie Sheen's statements, conduct and condition, CBS and Warner Bros. Television have decided to discontinue production of Two and a Half Men for the remainder of the season,' their statement said. Sheen immediately back and sent an angry open letter to a U.S. blog. The letter was aimed primarily at Lorre, calling him a 'maggot' and an 'earthworm and wishing him 'pain'. 'What does this say about Haim Levine [Chuck Lorre] after he tried to use words to judge and attempt to degrade me,' the actor wrote. 'I gracefully ignored this folly for 177 shows. I fire back one and this contaminated little maggot can't handle my power and can't handle the truth.
Charlie Sheen at the PlazaImage by Mike Licht, NotionsCapital.com via Flickr 
'I wish him nothing but pain in his silly travels, especially if they wind up in my octagon.'
Charlie Sheen is on FireImage by eviloars via FlickrHe continued: 'Clearly I have defeated this earthworm with my words. Imagine what I would have done with my fire-breathing fists. 'I urge all my beautiful and loyal fans who embraced this show for almost a decade to walk with me side by side as we march up the steps of justice to right this unconscionable wrong. 'Remember these are my people - not yours.  We will continue on together.'
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: