Friday, December 24, 2010

JOE GOSINSKI: Popular Torrance sports car enthusiast found dead in his Del Amo Boulevard business Christmas Eve morning. Homicide investigation launched.

This map shows the incorporated areas in Los A...Image via WikipediaBy Randy Economy
www.Economy4ABC.Blogpsot.com
December 24, 2010
10:32 p.m.

Torrance, CA


Shocking news out of the South Bay community of Torrance on this Christmas Eve.  

Popular businessman Joseph Gosinski has been found dead at his well known Chicane Sports Tuning located at 1908 Del Amo Boulevard.  (Above you can see Joe via You Tube promoting his amazing business, and share more about his life).

Torrance police are baffled by the death of Gosinski.  He was best known for customizing Mustangs and other "vintage" sports cars for the past number of years.

According to various reports, Gosinki's body was found by officers who responded to a call about an "injured man" at the business about 1:15 a.m.

Police have very little to go on in this case.  They are calling this a "homicide investigation."  If you have any information about the death of Mr. Gosinski, please call Torrance Police at  (310) 618-5570 or (310) 618-5737.

According to their website, Chicane Sports Tuning is Southern California's premier high-performance Mustang headquarters that offers tuning, maintenance, performance upgrades and restoration services for all generations of Ford Mustang from 1964 1/2 to present time.

So sad that this took place, especially on Christmas Eve. Please keep him and his family and many friends in your Prayers this Christmas day.  Stay tuned. 

Comments Below:
Enhanced by Zemanta

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've known Joe for 5 years now....he had a huge heart! He will be greatly missed!

Anonymous said...

Great Guy, Would Love to Get my Hands on his Killer. Rest In Peace Joe, Semper Fi Buddy..

Friend of Joe said...

So sad. Joe was a beautiful man who will be missed beyond words. Who would do something like this? Makes no sense. RIP My Friend!

Anonymous said...

I miss him already. Cannot believe this happened.

michellewood said...

Joseph William Gosinski is my big brother. I talked to him on the phone Thursday December 23, about 2:49 California time. MY brother was fine at that time. He was working in his shop. Some time after that some
COWARD took my brother away. God will make this person pay for what they did to him. Unless I can get my hands on them first! He is my brother and I want him back more than anything, Whoever you are you had no right to take his life. If anyone hears or knows anything please call the police. Please help find this coward. I want my big brother back.

Unknown said...

On behalf of Elitefords we send our condolences to Joe's family and friends he will be missed

Anonymous said...

This breaks my heart. What a tragic situation. I hope they can get to the truth on this case as soon as possible.

Anonymous said...

I am just now hearing about this. I had been out of touch with my car for a while. I recently purchased another toy and was going to call Joe. This is how I found out. This man was an awesome human being and I cannot belive anyone would do something like this. I am completely shaken. I pray that in time the family will find some peace and whomever is responsible will rot...OMG, im sorry to hear this...