Sunday, December 12, 2010

ISSAC BANDT: Man held without bail in drunk driving death of three people in Vernon

This map shows the incorporated areas in Los A...Image via WikipediaBy Randy Economy
www.Economy4ABC.Blogpsot.ocm
December 12, 2010
8:07 p.m.

Vernon, CA

We now know the name of the name who has been arrested in that horrific car crash that took place earlier this morning in Vernon.

Issac Bandt is currently hospitalized with minor injuries and will be transferred to L.A. County jail where he will be held without bail until his preliminary court hearing either Monday or Tuesday.

Three people killed in the crash have been identified as  Rafael Chavez-Rodriguez, 30, Jessika Quinonez-Gonzalez, 25, and Amanda Samoya, 70.

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hadn't noticed economy4abc.blogspot.com before in my searches!
I agree with the previous commenter! This blog is really useful for my uni project. I hope to add more useful posts later.