Monday, December 13, 2010

Holdman House in Utah! The Amazing Grace Christmas Light House -- Beyond Inspirational. Simply the BEST! Got Christmas decorations? Send me your videos!


House decorated for Christmas. Jeffreys Bay, E...Image via Wikipedia

By Randy Economy
www.Economy4ABC.Blogspot.com
December 13, 2010
8:26 p.m.

Pleasant Grove, Utah

Call this house the "center" of the Christmas display universe.

This is "The Amazing Grace Christmas House" and is designed and programmed by Richard Holdman in Pleasant Grove, Utah. Incredible. Breathtaking. So talented.

The display has 50,000 lights and is computer controlled by 180 channels.

Makes everything over in La Palma, California a tad "sad looking" if you get my drift. Got lights? Send me your video to economy4abc.blogspot.com@gmail.com and I will get it uplinked for my readers.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: