Saturday, December 04, 2010

FIGHT WAS ON?! TAIL GATE PARTY GONE WILD! Melee Breaks out at Rose Bowl prior to USC-UCLA Football Game. Do you have video or photos? Share them with my readers! SEND ME YOUR PICS!

The exterior of the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, Cal...Image via Wikipedia
By Randy Economy
www.Economy4ABC.Blogspot.com
Saturday, December 4, 2010
9 p.m.
Pasadena, CA

Lets face it.  USC and UCLA hate each other.  My late father Dick Economy bled Bruin blue.  In my "adult years" I have trended "SC RED."  My family is "typical" of families all over Southern California. We live for this rivalry, and live for this one COLLEGE football game. Tonight it was just plain ugly at the Rose Bowl.  What the hell happened?  Fist fights. Stabbings. Melee. Riot at Brookside Golf Course?  WTH?  Reminds me of going to the SC-UCLA Game back in the 70's at the old LA Memorial Coliseum. God, remember back then.  Horrible conditions just to "get" into Downtown LA....

So, this is what I would like to get my hands on for my readers.  Were you at the Rose Bowl tonight?  Did you see the fight?  Did you get pics or video? If you were there, PLEASE send me your IPhotos or IVideos from the "Tally Gate Party Gone Wild." It took place at around 4:20 p.m.  I have already heard from some of my friends and family members who were at the game tonight.

SEND ME YOUR your pics or video to me at economy4abc.blogspot.com@gmail.com.
Here are some of the facts of the mess at the Rose Bowl from the Associated Press:
  • Two men were stabbed
  • Two police officers had minor injuries
  • Three men were arrested.  
  • One of the victims was stabbed in the face, and the other in the back.  Yikes.  
  • Victims taken to Huntington Memorial Hospital and are expected to recover fully.  
  • 50 to 75 people participated in the fight.
  • Alcohol was a "factor" according to Pasadena Police officials.  (you think....?)
  • Two men were arrested and booked on suspicion of attempted murder.
  • One man was arrested for Assaulting a Peace Officer.
As soon as the names of victims are released, and an "official police report" uploaded by the Pasadena Police Department, I will update this post.  Please, be careful in Pasadena!  Share your thoughts and photos from tonight!  Bruins on the SC 44 yard line in the 3rd Quarter.  SC up 14-7. Opps.  SC just intercepted. Fight IS on? 

Randy Economy

Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

Todd From Tarzana said...

I was just pulling into the parking lot when I saw this "riot" taking place. So scary. What the hell happened. Totally fucked up my night.

Anonymous said...

Cops were everywhere. I dropped my IPhone when I was running away. Hope those who did this get the book thrown at them.

At Rose Bowl said...

I am actually on my phone, and am at the Rose Bowl. Bruins lost. parked in Section One. Totally screwed....

Anonymous said...

Need to rethink that "booze" party in the parking lot? U think?