Saturday, December 04, 2010

BREAKING: HAS WIKILEAKS BEEN BLOWN INTO CYBERSPACE? Revealing site is "NO WHERE" to be found tonight.... Hummm. Where did it go....?

Logo used by WikileaksImage via WikipediaBy Randy Economy
www.Economy4ABC.Blogspot.com
December 4, 2010
6:25 p.m. PST
Los Angeles, CA

First of all, I have never visited the website www.WikiLeaks.com until just a few minutes ago.  Hard to believe, ain't it.  Never really interested me.  I have way too much "information" about our world around us already.

Anyway, at 6:20 p.m. on Saturday, I decided to take a "peek" at the ubber-spy site to see what all the brew ha-ha is all about.  When I typed in www.WikiLeaks.com  all I got was this above "screen" telling me that the site is "currently not available."

Saturday night.  No WikiLeaks.

Life goes on. The world still revolves. Now what.....

Has the plugged been plugged?  Who pulled it?  Is WikiLeaks coming back again?  What do you think?  Hit my comment section below.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: