By Randy Economy
October 22, 2010
A horrific accident has resulted in ten students at North High School in Torrance being rushed to area hospitals with injuries when a portable cooking equipment exploded during a campus club fund raising event.
If you were on the North High School campus today, and saw what happened, or if you have and videos please send them to my email at economy4abc.blogspot.gmail.com
Here are the details:
- Four of the teens were seriously hurt in the blast.
- Explosion occurred in a classroom at 12:46 p.m. on Friday.
- Injuries included second-degree burns to their hands, face and neck.
- The students, were members of a campus club.
- They were cooking Korean barbecue.
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- County Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center.
North High School is a great campus, with really smart students. So sad to see something like this happen.