Friday, October 15, 2010

"Econo-My-Scene" Edition 1: Alligator Balls Gone Wild! Diving into Food Trucks starting with "dem' gator balls!"



By Randy Economy
"Econo-My-Scene:" Edition 1: Alligator Balls Gone Wild!
Cerritos, CA
October 15, 2010
11:32 p.m.

Startin' a new video series here on da' blog. This is my "debut."  The real me. Wacky. Fun loving. Crazy.  You know, the "real" me...sort of.



Yep, going visual. Beware, no subject is off limit....just like my blog.  I have almost 2 MILLION readers...all over the world...and I have been asked thousands of times for "video commentaries" on the 'world around us."


So,  I debut this inaugural series I'm callin'  "Econo-My-Scene: Edition #1."

I like to think that I am "quick on my feet" and well, I have a bizarre sense of humor, and gosh, do I like having a good time all the time.

...here I take a look at the "lighter" side of "dining food trucks."  "Alligator Balls GONE WILD!"

Staring Cerritos City Councilwoman Carol Chen, Rosemary Economy, Cerritos Planning Commissioner Ken Cha, and the "Komodo Food Truck."  Shot at a recent Cerritos Chamber of Commerce Mixer.  Watch and put this on your Facebook Page, or Twitter account, or My Space place...



Praise to Tosh.0.  Hint hint...

Thanks to  www.KomodoFood.com
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Ex-Cerritos Mayor said...

Councilwoman Carol Chen is a riot, and that look on Ken Cha's face is PRICELESS, and Rosemary Economy still has it "going on!" Never a dull moment hanging with The Pirate!