Friday, September 10, 2010

MIKE PESCO SAN BRUNO VIDEO: REVEALING NEW HOME VIDEO RIGHT AFTER THE SAN BRUNO EXPLOSION.




By Randy Economy
www.Economy4ABC.Blogspot.com
Sept. 10, 2010
3 a.m.



These amazing videos were shot and uploaded to You Tube right after the explosion occurred in San Bruno some 10 hours ago by San Bruno resident Mike Pesco.



INCREDIBLE FOOTAGE. 

This is Mike's FIRST VIDEO ever shot by his new camera.  GREAT JOB.. MIKE!  Here is a response to the video from one of those on the ground....

"At the top of the canyon is a small park at the corner of Earl & Glenview. The explosion happened at the house across the street from the park, 3 houses away from my aunt's house. I know her house is at least partially burned because I saw a close-up of it in another youtube video. I was just there for her 80th B-day party. I don't think I'll be sleeping tonight."
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: