Tuesday, August 31, 2010

WHIRL WITH EARL! The East COAST gets READY for the ARRIVAL OF NASTY BOY EARL. LABOR DAY PICNIC PLANS are UP in the air....literally.

FEMA seal before 2003Image via WikipediaBreaking News
By Randy Economy
http://www.economy4abc.blogspot.com/
August 31, 2010
9:07 p.m.

North Carolina, USA

It is time to "whirl with Earl!"

Nasty category 4 hurricane Earl is about to unleash some madness on the outer banks of the Carolina, and appears to be heading right up the eastern seaboard.



Earl is an SOB. That's son of a gun in these parts....


The Federal Emergency Management Agency  have issued a stern warning for people along the entire East Coast to prepare for evacuations.  BTW.  If you are in the projected path, don't wait to leave.  Be PREPARED, and don't be stupid.

So far, islanders in the Turks and Cacaos and other small islands have hunkered down in their homes on Tuesday as Earl whirled across the Caribbean with winds of 135 mph.

I hope my many friends in Trinidad and Tobago (Siddel, and his family for starters) and so many others....are taking care of themselves.

This time of  year is always scary time for millions of people. 

I just returned from Kingston, Jamaica, and will be heading back there in three months to continue my work on documenting the works of the Mustard Seed Communities, so I know firsthand how just ONE storm can destroy the lives of thousands literally overnight.

I pray that Earl will behave himself....if you catch my drift.

Stay tuned.

Send my your VIDEO or PICS to RREconomy@aol.com
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: