Friday, July 16, 2010

Journey to Kingston. My first set of pics with the Mustard Seed Communities



By Randy Economy
www.Economy4ABC.Blogspot.com
Friday, July 17, 2010
9:07 a.m.

I am ending my first week here in Kingston Jamaica, to begin working on documenting the works of the Mustard Seed Communities and Msgr. Gregory Ramkissoon, its Founder.

Here are some quick pics that I wanted to upload. Most of these amazing people are teenage volunteers from the Boston area, and from Atlanta and Rhode Island.

I didn't have time to list all the names, but will do so as soon as I can get a second to catch up. Heading over to speak at a seminar of 30 to 50 Mustard Seed Employees from Kingston and Montego Bay in around 20 minutes to talk about my life experiences, and what brought me to Kingston...
Food. OMG. LOL. Who knew that they have some of the worlds best Chinese restaurants here in Kingston.
Stay Tuned.

BTW: Last night I did what most people in Kingston do on a Thursday night...I went out for Chinese

2 comments:

Lupe Rodarte said...

Greetings Friend

Looks like you are having a great time, make sure to journal so you can up date us on all your fabulous adventures...Hugs and kisses from Norwalk...Be safe, until we meet again.

Always, Always
Lupe Rodarte

Unknown said...

Your love for people amazes me. Please do share more stories and please let us know when will you return for home. Big hugs from many friends in Santa Fe Springs.
Michelle