Thursday, June 24, 2010

SHOUT OUT: My pal Robert Kovacik from NBC 4 earns Emmy Nomination for Outstanding News Feature Reporting! W2G ROBERT!

Breaking Shout Out:
By Randy Economy
http://www.economy4abc.blogspot.com/
June 24, 2010
10:05 a.m.

Los Angeles, CA

I wanted to congratulate my pal Robert Kovacik from NBC 4 News here in Los Angeles for being nominated for a Los Angeles Area Emmy Award this morning in the category of "Outstanding News Feature Reporting!"

Robert is one of the greatest people and BEST JOURNALISTS in ALL of CALIFORNIA!

He is on top of the news, and always delivers it with class, compassion and full of energy.  I am proud of him today, and I wanted pass the great news along to all of my friends, and readers.  W2G RPK!

Catch Robert each and every morning on the NBC 4 News....really REALLY early in the morning each and everyday.
Here are the NOMINEES

OUTSTANDING NEWS FEATURE REPORTING


Chuck Henry, Reporter, Producer
NBC4

Robert Kovacik, Reporter
NBC4

Dave Malkoff, Reporter
CBS2/KCAL9

Lisa Sigell, Reporter, Producer
CBS2/KCAL9

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: