Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Update: New Photo of Compton High School Teacher Nicolei Hurtado Ocana emerges tonight

Compton High SchoolImage via Wikipedia
Breaking News:

By Randy Economy
www.Economy4ABC.Blogspot.com
May 11, 2010
9:35 p.m.

Compton, CA:

The public is getting their first look at Nicolei Hurtado Ocana tonight.

He is  the freshfaced, clean cut,  Compton High School math teacher who is in jail tonight, with a  $235,000.00 bail.

Ocaña, 28,  of Placentia was arraigned on Tuesday on two counts of lewd act upon a child, two counts of contact with a minor for sexual offense and one count each of oral copulation of a person under 18 and child molesting, a misdemeanor.

The criminal complaint alleges that the offenses took place on various dates between September 1, 2008, and April 21, 2010. One victim was 15 years old and the two others were 16 at the time of the alleged offenses. The abuse occurred at the school, prosecutors are claiming.

Above is a photo of Hurtado.  I have blurred the image of the woman with him, since I am not sure of her identity and or age.

Ocaña was arrested May 7 by investigators of the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department Special Victims Bureau.  Ocaña faces a maximum term of six years in state prison.  I will keep my readers posted about this case as it goes through the legal process.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn...he's HOT! OMG. SMOKIN. Who wouldn't want to do him!

Anonymous said...

He could jump my bones any day. WOOF!

Anonymous said...

This is a fucking bullshit the girls are lying they should be in jail I had ocana last year for ap statistics he wad never with that whore nelly paredes one of the victims during my senior year know an undergraduate at a prestigious UC campus there were rumors the girl was saying that she was with him bullshit ocana I saw him in lunch morning 100% of the time he was never ever with that girl know if the judge decides and believes the girl that will be total bullshit he is innocent as he was an excellent teacher was the one that wrote me a recommendation letter and I won a scholaship this is fucking bullshit everyone at Compton high school knows she's a whore and everyone in ocanas classes know he is innocent but there will be punishment gir lies and one day you will pay it off on heaven when that whores time comes trying to ruin a person with a professional career those girls should not exist on this world

Anonymous said...

I had him aswell during my second year there. He was such a great teacher that even after I changed schools he still bothered to help me with tutoring. He is great a teacher and a great person he wouldnt do that. I know the girl Nelly Paredes aswell and from what I understand she is extremely permiscuous. If anything it's just a bunch of girls making a seen by ruining a peson's life.

Anonymous said...

His brother was involved in a murder/suicide on Dec. 30, 2011. Shot his ex in the face before killing himself. Both boys are TROUBLE. doesn't say much for the family.