Monday, March 01, 2010

Letters: Remembering Randy Hernandez. Accident victim on 110 Harbor Freeway accident involving 2 different law enforcement officers was a father of a 2 year old daughter

Here is another letter about the tragic passing of Randy Hernandez this past weekend on the 110 Harbor Freeway that involved 2 law enforcement officials in an awful accident:

Randy:

I hope there is a thorough investigation of this accident involving this young man whose life was lost. Randy was a friend of mine, an awesome person with a beautiful 2 year old daughter. Why an officer trained to see/identify danger on a daily basis failed to see him on the freeway confuses me completely. I think I can speak for all his family n friends in saying, we are waiting for answers ad some sort of resolution. May he rest in peace.



Drop me a note to RREconomy@aol.com, or click the headline from this Post and tell me what you think!

2 comments:

kevin said...

Randy was the most outgoing and fun loving person that I had a chance to meet at the place I worked. He didn't deserve this. Where is the justice when police officers can get away with crimes Luke this. Please anyone who can help to get these cops in jail, please do something!

Michael

Randy Economy said...

Michael...tonight I continue to Pray for your beloved Randy. Please...write me at RREconomy@aol.com and let me know how I can get a hold of you. Bless you....