Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Letter Bag: "Randy, your giving Matt Drudge a run for his money." LOL.

I love my readers....ESPECIALLY Mary Nay Brush from the Mid West Heart Land of America...and I wanted to post this tonight.  Thanks, Mary!  You have made my day!  BTW.  Matt Drudge and I use to be neighbors when we bother lived in Hollywood back in the 1990's at the legendary "Fontenoy" Building on Whitley Avenue, and my hats are better than his. 
R

Randy:

This is Mary Brush. Just wanted to tell you that your blog of lately is giving Drudge a run for his money.

I realize his is national/international news, but recently he hasn't been up to par. And although your news is local to Southern Calif., I know I can find updated info on my old neighborhood and where I still have lots of family.

Keep up the great work. I know I keep telling you this, but when someone is doing a great job, they deserve to hear it. No one ever hesitates to say something when someone is doing a bad job!

Mary Nay Brush

No comments: