Thursday, March 18, 2010

Funny Vid Clip of the Week: Off Roading turns into a real "Dart" in the sand. From my pal Ricky Royse of G4 Products in Bellflower

Image via Wikipedia

This is a total riot.
America's Funniest Home Videos 
My pal Ricky Royse, the Owner of G4 Products over on Artesia Place here in Bellflower, sent me this crazy, funny vid clip he posted on "You Tube" and it speaks for itself.

The next time you decide to go off roading in a sand dune, keep this "incident" in the back of your mind...and remember to wear a helmet, and don't get your head stuck.

BTW, Ricky wants me to "test ride" of these bad boyz...hummm...gotta think about it.  Next stop for this clip...America's Funniest Home Videos.

So, you gotta a video you want posted?
Send me a clip to RREconomy@aol.com


Thanks, Ricky. from Bellflower, California, who is the
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: