Saturday, February 06, 2010

HOLY "SNOW-WHITE" HOUSE BATMAN! Washington DC is stopped by 2010 Blizzard! 200,000 without power. AMAZING VIDEO!

View more news videos at: http://www.nbcwashington.com/video.



VIDEO OF SNOW STORM IN WASHINGTON DC ON 2-6-2010

HOLY "SNOW WHITE" HOUSE, BATMAN!

The worst snowstorm to hit the Washington, DC area in 90 years has left hundreds of thousands in the dark and ice cold today.

The weight of the snow along with heavy winds have caused several power outages across the region, as the blizzard warning for the Washington area remains in effect until 10 p.m. Saturday.

The bulk of the snow has fallen, but another 5-9 inches is expected to fall today, according to local meteorologists in America's Capital city.   I am waiting for my pal Emil Ali, a longtime resident of Cerritos, who is now a Law student in DC to send me pics from his IPhone.  I'll post his pics as soon as I get them.

30 inches have already fallen in DC in the past 18 hours.
The National Weather Service has said the storm could be "extremely dangerous," forecasting up to 40 inches of snow in the Capital region alone.

Send me your pics from DC.

Email them to RREconomy@aol.com

Tell me what you think?? Hit the headline of this BLOG POST, THEN CLICK on the "Comment Section" Listed BELOW to BE HEARD. Or, drop me a note to RREconomy@aol.com

No comments: