Saturday, January 30, 2010

32,000 NEW READERS to MY BLOG in the month of January 2010! AMAZING! Incredible. THANKS THANKS THANKS!

THANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKS!

Not that I have been keeping track, but during the month of January 2010, I had more than 32,000 NEW READERS to this blog!

Top issues of the month were the slaying of El Monte School Board Member Augustin "Bobby" Salcido, the 2010 Tournament of Roses Parade, the stabbing of Don Bosco Tech Principal Gary Catalano, the wicked weather flood and tornados here in So Cal, the arrest of two off duty LAPD officers in Whittier, and the ongoing investigation of the murder of former Artesia High School student ReMington Dunham.

So, we still have one day left in January 2010, but I wanted to pass along my thanks, and appreciation and your support! 
Keep coming back and tell your friends! !

BTW....

February 2010 is going to be better than January. Why?  Because this is the month that I turn the BIG 5-0!  Now THAT THERE'S A BLOG WORTH READING!!

Love.
R!

Tell me what you think?? Hit the headline of this BLOG POST, THEN CLICK on the "Comment Section" Listed BELOW to BE HEARD. Or, drop me a note to RREconomy@aol.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Anonymous said...

i very much adore all your writing way, very helpful,
don't give up and also keep writing seeing that it just simply truly worth to read it,
excited to read much of your own posts, regards :)