Saturday, January 30, 2010

Grammy Preview: I Gotta Feeling that Taylor Swift will be going Gaga by the end of this years mega-event!

Hollywood:  Sunday night is THE biggest night of the year for the Music biz as the 52nd Grammy Awards are going to be seen all over the world by around 1 Billion peeps.

I love this years top nominees, and tonight, I wanted to post my FAV 5 songs from 2009.  I gotta pull for Taylor Swift tonight...but the Black Eyed Peas "I Gotta Feeling" is HOT HOT HOT.  Lady Gaga, will be wearing her 'get-ups all night long, and Beyonce will be shakin' her booty up and down the stage...but the Kings of Leon could be crowned the best in the biz and steal the shows top prize.

So, get ready to ROCK and ROCK and dance and shout.  The 52nd Annual Grammy Awards are about to take the stage!

I GOTTA FEELING from
THE BLACK EYED PEAS

YOU BELONG TO MY
by TAYLOR SWIFT



POKER FACE
by LADY GAGA


USE SOMEBODY
by KINGS of LEON


HALO
by BEYONCE



Tell me what you think??
Who is going to win?
Hit the headline of this BLOG POST, THEN CLICK on the "Comment Section" Listed BELOW to BE HEARD.
Or, drop me a note to RREconomy@aol.com

No comments: