Thursday, August 27, 2009

Soaking Up the HOT RAYS at Anaheim Stadium! Angels beat Tigers 4-2



I had a BLAST this afternoon as the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim and the Detroit Tigers. It was SMOKING HOT today. Like 103 degrees hot and smoke filled the air from the nearby Morris Fire over in the hills of Glendora. My bro Martin Garnier and I had a blast, and I wanted to share these pics from today. Thanks to my nephew Aaron for giving this wonderful afternoon of fun. Also took the Metrolink home from Anaheim into the Norwalk Station. It only took 15 mins in the middle of rush hour traffic, but the cost was too steep, $6.55 for a One Way trip. Also ran across this vid clip from some guy on You Tube filming the last out of the game on his IPhone. Gosh, this new techno stuff is amazing.
r

No comments: