Thursday, April 18, 2019

James Holzhauer IS A JEOPARDY GOD! $771,920 in winnings in 11 games. Talk about an American Hero in the making....

I am totally in awe of James Holzhauser. I spent a great part of my professional career helping start Game Show Network back in the day on the Sony Pictures Entertainment lot in Culver City.I had a great time working with the Jeopardy crew, many are still working there....many have left. James Holzhauer is smashing game show records left and right. As of Friday night he has won 11 straight games for a total so far of $771,920 in winnings. I don't have words for how smart this man truly is... America needs James Holzhauer right now in our lives. He represents hope, and kindness, and intelligence. Quirky. Sharp. Without words. BTW...Holzhauer also destroyed THE BEAST four years ago on Game Show Network...and just take a look at this amazing clip....

No comments: