Sunday, July 08, 2018

Attorney Shon Hopwood: My friend, and an Inspiration to all of us here in America who are told we cannot achieve our dreams


 I am so BLESSED to have Shon Hopwood in my world.
Shon truly inspires ME and so many of us who seek justice each and every day here in America.
Shon has been an amazing sounding board for me, I choose not to get into the details of what we are working on at this time...however...he has taken the time to work with me on an upcoming documentary film project that I am overseeing with two other incredible folks including Chente Daniel Ramirez and an other dear friend who has worked as a Television news producer and a fellow investigative journalist with Fox News.
We live in a society where ANYTHING is possible if you work hard, and if you never listen to those who tell you "you can't do that," or "your not smart enough to handle this situation," or my favorite excuse..."who the hell do you think you are trying to pull this off."
To Shon Hopwood, my friend, I salute you and thank GOD that you are part of our world, and my world as well.
By the way, Shon would actually make an incredible Supreme Court Justice. Just saying....
   
Shon Hopwood on 60 Minutes from Michael G. Santos on Vimeo.

No comments: