Thursday, July 07, 2016

PHILANDO CASTILE: Watch the video and ask yourself, 'How did we get here in America?'



I watched this video of the shooting of Philando Castile last night literally minutes after it was posted on You Tube, and my heart sunk.  I did not rush to put this video on my blog.  It was too real to grasp.

Once again, America is fighting a battle that many think cannot be won. 

We don't need more politicians running in front of media camera's who do not have answers, suggestions or a track record regarding police conduct cases.

We don't need "political talking heads" like __________ (fill in the blank) who take to the airwaves to say "here we go again."

As sad and shocking this video is to watch, I wonder what police officers actually think 

How did we get here in America?

Your thoughts? Hit my comment thread below.





No comments: